Did you know- By the later 1980s, Juan Antonio Samaranch, past President of your International Olympic Committee (IOC), came in Brunei Darussalam, one of the youngest individuals the Olympic family members. Throughout his trip to the Sultanate of Brunei, Mr Samaranch been to many athletics facilities. The first time, Brunei, among the world's most wealthy countries around the world, competed inside the Olympics in 1984.
Are you aware- At the outset of the twenty-first century, the People's Republic of Chinese suppliers produced the most productive weightlifters in the world.
- Did you realize- From the later 1980s, Juan Antonio Samaranch, past Leader from.
- Are you aware- By 1974,Singapore's sprinter.
- Are you aware- A 48-member group from Hong Kong.
- Do you realize- The Indian men's hockey crew received the Olympic Tournament seven.
Did you realize- A 48-participant crew from Hong Kong -a United kingdom nest until finally 1997-- participated in the summertime Olympics in the usa city of L . A . (California state) in 1984. HK competed in 10 athletics: archery (6), athletics (3), cycling (4), fencing (5), kayak (7), snapping shots (7), fishing (10), football (1), and wrestling (4).India เมซส์
In the summertime Olympics in the usa
Do you realize- The Native indian men's hockey team received the Olympic Tournament 8-10 periods: Amsterdam 1928, La 1932, Berlin 1936, London 1948, Helsinki 1952, Melbourne 1956, Tokyo 1964, and Moscow 1980. But over the past three decades, India continues to be overtaken by several countries, from South Korea and Argentina to Malaysia and England.
Did you know- By 1989, in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, the Island's sportsperson Ishrath Hameed founded a new countrywide document of 13.64 moments within the women's 100m (monitor And field).
Are you aware- By 2004, the country's sportsman Sangina Baidya came in fifth spot in the women's 49-kilogram class on the Olympic Taekwondo Competition in Athens (Greece). Overlook Baidya is probably the nation's most respected sports athletes.
Spot in the women's -kilogram
Did you realize- By 1974,Singapore's sprinter Chee Swee Lee recognized a whole new Asian tag of 55.08 moments within the women's 400m. In that season, she also earned the precious metal medal within the Oriental Games in Tehran, Iran, and have become the very first sportswoman in america to win an Oriental name. Since then, she was typically the most popular sportsperson -male or female- inside the land, one of the wealthiest countries in Asia.
- Did you realize- By the late 1980s, Juan Antonio Samaranch, former President of the Worldwide Olympic Committee.
- Did you know- By 1974,Singapore's sprinter Chee Swee Lee established a brand new Oriental symbol of 55.08.
- Are you aware- At the start of the modern day, the People's Republic of Asia created.